Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer Fun

We've had such a busy summer. I am not even close to complaining. Summer time is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love the hot weather. I love going to the lake. I love getting a tan. It's the bestest fun ever.

My last post was a whole lot of randomness, well this one is too...enjoy!
 
Claire, relaxing at an outdoor get-together we had at a coworker's house. Looking pretty cute while she's at it.



Two of my favorite girls, relaxing in their backyard oasis (pardon my foot!) Natalee was banned from the pool for misbehaving. She was not happy with her momma...but she got over it.




As you can see, she got over her anger long enough to climb in a chair to pick me some flowers from the tree. Such a sweetie. She still wasn't allowed in the pool, though.


Claire bear, riding a little red rocking horse that my great grandpa Walker made me when I was a little girl. It makes me smile to see my baby on my little red horsie. 


In closing, here are my babies at the lake. My cousins had this wonderful floating trampoline contraption that was a hit amongst the youngters. Aren't they cutie patooties?

I hope your summer has been as fun-filled as ours has been.

Check ya later.
Lindsey


P.S. Blogspot is really chapping my hide this evening. Just thought you should know.







No comments:

Post a Comment