Monday, April 30, 2012

Eleven Months!

Claire bear is 11 months old!
This month has flown by! I probably say it every month, but I mean it this time! This month, Claire is weighing in at around 20 pounds 6 ounces - down from around 21 pounds last month. Again, I don't know if my scales are off or she is losing weight. Either way, she's as healthy as can be! 

Did I say healthy? Well, she actually was a little under the weather this month. Just a little fever and runny nose - nothing major - but she sure did look pitiful: 

Don't you just want to pick her up and hug her?
The next morning, she was a bit happier.
A couple of notable items this month:
  1. Favorite foods: avocados, black beans, bananas, and chicken.
  2. Four 6 ounce bottles and/or 20 minute nursing sessions per day. Still no formula...woohoo!
  3. In bed by about 9pm, up by 6:30am. Perfect sleeper.
  4. Loves to pull up on everything and everyone.
  5. Crawling everywhere.
  6. Absolutely no interest in walking - I'm cool with that :)
  7. Is still generally the best baby ever.
I sure do love my little baby bear. Now to start planning for her first birthday party!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment