Saturday, March 24, 2012

Random Fun!


There is no really purpose of this particular post except to share some fun photos and maybe a couple of videos. Aren't my girls cute up there sittin' on the couch colorin'? Nevermind Natalee's shaggy hair.

Now, onto something not-so cute. Have you ever heard of head cheese?

My dad made the hubs try some a few weeks ago. Why? you ask...just for fun. My grandpa owns a meat market in Muskogee and sells lots of interesting things.  Head cheese is one of 'em. Pickled pigs feet is another - but my dad did not bring those home on this particular day.

It looks normal in this picture but I assure you, it's not pretty.

Anyone know what head cheese is? Brains, that's what. It has absolutely nothing to do with cheese nor does it taste like it.

Darren tried it and was barely able to keep it down:


My darling three-year-old, Natalee, couldn't get enough of it though. She ate about 3 or 4 pieces of it. That kid will eat absolutely anything and then ask for seconds.


In other, non-brain-related news....we took the kiddos to the park last week. Look at my little cutie:



She sure does love to swing!




Big girls enjoyed the park as well.

In closing, just a couple of shots of my sweet baby while I was getting ready the other morning. I can't seem to get enough of her!


Happy Saturday!

L-Dogg


No comments:

Post a Comment