Monday, January 30, 2012

Ocho!


Happy Eight Months Baby Claire!

Isn't she the sweetest?! I do believe she smiles more than any baby I know.

This past month has been full of excitement.

For starters, big girl got a new car seat! She was becoming way too heavy for her infant carrier and really too long. We decided to upgrade to this model. She looks pretty stinkin' cute in it if you ask me.

Baby Claire is weighing in at 19 pounds 4 ounces - up from 18 pounds 6 ounces last month. She's measuring 29.5 inches tall (or long, what is it?).

She's basically mastered the art of crawling. She can get up on all fours and move a few steps, then she just flops down her belly and army crawls across our floors. I also think she has said bye-bye and mama. Really, I'm probaby just imagining that's was she's saying when she's actually making a ba-ba-ba and ma-ma-ma sounds with her mouth 'cause it's easy. Either way, I'm marking them down as her first words!

In other news, big sisters learned a new skill:
 In case you can't tell that says "Natalee".
 and that says "Lyla". She decided she liked the letter "H" better than "A" at the end.

Also, in addition to celebrating by husband's birthday earlier this month, we also celebrated the birth of one of my favorite people - my sis-in-law, Jenny. Isn't she pretty?

Finally, we stopped by great papa's house for story time. This picture melts my heart. Love it! They made him read two separate books and asked him to read them over and over again. He was a good sport!

Toodles!
Lindsey Loo

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Glad I got to be a part of the start of this chapter in your lives! Glad everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete